Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i purchased i10 era on 06-05-2010 from M.M.Hyundai, Itanagar. But my car was accident on 17-06-2010, the car have damaged on front portion with engine i.e radiator(A/C) & Engine Head also damaged. so, i like to claim insurance pl intimate the cost of same particular items.
By Rajkumar Robert Singh 06 June 2010
Expert`s comment:

Please take the same to dealer body repair section.The would provide the detailed estimate of all parts to be replaced. They would also arrane for insurance claim. You will have to pay for 50 percent cost of plastic items.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 06 June 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details