Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I own a car Navi Mumbai passing on my name and co-owner is my company. The car is taken on a loan. The loan period end this year. What paper work is required for selling my car
By Chandan Narvekar 06 June 2010
Expert`s comment:

For selling of the car you will need approval letter from the company and no due certificate from the Bank inwhich car loan is taken. That should be good engough to sell the car along with original RC book and insurance cover note.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 06 June 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details