Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have two commercial vehicles in my company's name {one Maruti Vitara and another Mahindra Jeep) in Delhi with registration no starting as DL-1VA. These vehicles are not being used as taxis but are used as company vehiles for official work. I have two querries regarding this 1. Is there necessity to install speed governor in it for obtaining roadworthiness (fitness) certificate 2. Do we need to pay road tax/other taxes if this is going to other states, i.e., in UP and Harayana. Please elucidate Thanks and regards Harish
By Harish Satija 05 May 2010
Expert`s comment:

Speed governor is not compulsary.It only helps to limit the speed and also ensures best of mileage.
Road tax will have to be paid only if vehicle registration is transferred to other state.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 05 May 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details