Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hi Experts, I have a Indicab running in Hyderabad in Yellowboard. Now I like to bring it to Bangalore and convert it to WhiteBoard for my personal use. Pls tell me whether it is possible, if so what arethe procedures. Regards, Thiru
By Thiru 05 May 2010
Expert`s comment:

First get the car converted to white board and later get the same transferred to karnataka registration with payment of relevent fee as applicable.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 05 May 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details