Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Looking for a diesal car for outstation travel in rural villages I have travelled in my Honda city model. Every other speed breaker the silencer get hit . I would prefer a car visa vi van without silencer getting hit while travelling in Tamilnadu rural village roa
By Moulee 04 April 2010
Expert`s comment:

For the requirments mentioned there is necessity of higher ground clearence.Honda City has ground clearence of 160MM . Other cars like Hyundai Verna would be a better option.If willing for SUV then Tata Safari would be best suited.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 04 April 2010

If budget is not a concern, go for Scorpio diesel AT if u r self driven or Verna diesel AT or Fiat Linea.

Answer by DrMadhu 05 May 2010

To get high ground clearance, buy FORD IKON... your silencer wont be hit by roads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Answer by Mohammad Sithik 05 May 2010

Better you opt for a SUV

Answer by Suresh 05 May 2010

go to local shocker repair wala & tell him to fix bush in all four suspensions, it will increase ground clearence of your car

Answer by Ashok 05 May 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details

Similar questions:
See All Questions