Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hi. Can U help me? I'm owner of a Maruti Wagon R year 2005 (December). I need a pair of Front Shock Absorbers. One is leaking. Where can I get them at a low price in Delhi and Mumbai ? Warm thanks. Francois
By Francois Marden 04 April 2010
Expert`s comment:

With Wagon R its always advisable to go for Maruti Genuine Parts which is very reliable and suitable for long term usage. Though it costlier than other co made shocks, it will give satisfactory performance.You can get the same in any authorised service center.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 04 April 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details