Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I own a classic car HILLMAN MINX 1950 model.I bought it two years back from a 83 year old gentleman in Gaya,Bihar.I wanted to restore the car but due to paucity of time am not able to do the same.The car needs body work and mechanical work.The engine is in running condition.I would like to sell it.Please advice how much should I expect for it and how can I fetch the best price for it.You advice will be very helpful for me.Thanks,Pankaj
By Pankaj 04 April 2010

you can post my the photos i will let you know if some one is interested in our automobile club. my mail id is

Answer by Sridhar Iyer 04 April 2010
Expert`s comment:

The car can be restored with good workmanship and getting relevent spares or modifying as required.All you need to do is to find a good mechanic and invest some time and money on it. It can maintained inrunning condition if not best in performance.
As you are willing to sell the same Please advertise it with photo and you can always sell it at good price to classic car lovers.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 04 April 2010

hello guys I am selling my hillman 1956 model ap registered vehicle

Answer by Pavan 05 May 2016
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details