Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i purchased chevrolet cruze base model 4 months back my car has alignment problem i visited KC motors jammu & srinagar but they have not solved my problem what do i do were do i register my complaint against GM
By Naqsh 03 March 2010

Straightaway ask for a replacement car, as your car has a manufacturing defect. This is the best way to get them to act on a problem, particularly one like yours.

General Motors India Pvt Ltd
Plot no. 15, Sector 32,
Institutional Area,
Tel: +91-124-4213333
Fax: +91-124-4213334

If GM does not respond favourably, then contact your local Consumer Redressal office, and register a complaint.

Answer by B S Kumar 03 March 2010
Expert`s comment:

Mr B.S Kumar has given exact information and you can register.a complaint regarding the same.

Meanwhile if you can talk to the Manageing director of the GM dealer once you will get the best of service from the dealer. If you are still not satisfied then you can go ahead with complaint.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 03 March 2010

Yes there you are Mr. Rao. Get in touch with the manufacturer direct for these kind of issues will solve problems like these, very fast and fair.Most customers never gets good service once the vehicle is purchased. A dealer shall supply the full information such as all forms of contact to the customer at the time of purchase, if needs to be used in case.

Answer by Rajan Baby 03 March 2010

Sorry, correction, I am supposed to say THERE YOU ARE MR. BS KUMAR.

Answer by Rajan Baby 03 March 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details

Similar questions:
See All Questions