Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

sir i need to buy a car from other state... pls send me thew detailed procedure ,........
By Vijay 03 March 2010
Expert`s comment:

After finalysing the deal of car,you wil have to get NOC from the RTO in which its registered. Later take it to RTO of you regionand get transfer ofownership after paying the fee and road tax as applicble.The road tax paid in earlier state can be got refunder later.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 03 March 2010

dont buy

Answer by Rateesh 03 March 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details