Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I want to purchase Tata Manza Aura Quadrajet. I live in Raigarh Chattisgarh but the difference in on road price is around 45000 if I purchase it from Ranchi Jharkhand.Is this a correct descision to purchase it from Ranchi?

By Vinod Mishra on Mar 8, 2010


  • Expert Hi,
    While registering te car,it has to be registered in the RTO in your residential region.If you can give address proof in Jharkand then you can register in Ranchi itself.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Mar 9, 2010

Post your Answer


Similar Questions