Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hellow Sir, My name is RAMAKANT SHARMA i am physically handicaped sefering from post polio in my left leg. I want to buy a car for my self is it possiable to get required changes done in car functioning keeping in view my disablity also which model can suit me best and i am residing at JABALPUR so can i get the car suiting my purpose from Jabalpur. kindly provide full details. Thank you
By RAMAKANT SHARMA 02 February 2010
Expert`s comment:

Its nice to know that you are from Jabalpur. I had been there two years back and visited placed like Dhaundhar falls,Bedaghat,Tripur sundari temple,Chousat yogini temple etc.It has been of a good memory for me of visiting Jabalpur
For the requirments mentioned, You can go for any Automatic transmission version vehicle .Preferbly Santro or Hyundai i10 AT version.It wil be easier to handle.Also you will have to display caution on the rear side of car.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 02 February 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details