Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I & my wife we both complete light motor vehicle training 1) Which type of vehicle we have to choose new vehicle or Old use vehicle. 2) I have licence Booklet type, how much of charge taken for to make Computerize Type and how many days are required for this processor
By Bhushan D Tandel 07 July 2008

i recoment you to buy a old vehicle and drive for some days and then swift to a new one as you r new to drive so its better to buy old rather than new....sorry i dont know about your 2nd question

Answer by Rohit 07 July 2008
Expert`s comment:

Buy a used car to Drive for hands on training, choose used car computerised driving licence will come when your rto cetnre is computerised

Answer by Shiva Shankar 07 July 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details