Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I want to transfer car which i have purchased on my own name but now owner is abroad and just have signed papers only. Please guide my how can i transfer car to my name?
By Harry 02 February 2010
Expert`s comment:

Its enough if the owner has signed the forms of no objection and other forms.You can produce the same with original RC book, emision certificate, DL, PAN number etc and get transfer of the same.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 02 February 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details