Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Dear Friends Dear Friends, I have Tata Indica of AP registration , i have been transfered to Karnataka about 6 months also i availed NOC from Andhra RTO , but i was thinking to get new registration in Karnataka but as per the Supreme court judgement which says inter state transfer is not necessary , but it has not been implemented - Kindly advise should i pay the registration charges imme / wait as i am willing to sell my vehicle. Thanks Janakiram

By N Janakiram on Jan 31, 2010


  • Expert Hi,
    When you are selling it to buyers in Karnatak, they would certainly prefer same state registered vehicle to avoid complications. If you are willing to sell in near future, it would be better to get change of registration for better resale value.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Feb 1, 2010

Post your Answer


Similar Questions