Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I bought a car in Hyderabad, GETZ 2005 Model. I want to transer it to bangalore for only 2 years. But it seems i have to pay road tax for life. cant I pay for only 2 years.
By Naveen 12 December 2009

Noone will stop u from driving an AP no is Bangalore. If really scared you can pay 3 months (every 3 months) outstation tax @ 500-600/- only to be @ safer side

Answer by Deepak Malhotra 12 December 2009

I would suggest to not to transfer the registration. Use it for 2 years and get back to hyderabad with the same registration. If anyone asks you about the registration then tell them that you have come to bangalore only that morning for a short trip.

Answer by Sathish 12 December 2009
Expert`s comment:

Better idea lies in using the car with Andra registration only. It wont be much of a problem unless its a Taxi vehicle.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 12 December 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details