Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i want to purchase a Tata Indigo car and want to attach it in Hotel industry , Wheather i will have to pay RTO Tax commercially or it will be same as use in private, if required to pay commercially than how much it will be and for how long period.

By Pankaj Dixit on Dec 24, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    Road tax can be paid as a private person. Road tax can rane from 35K onwards depending upon model and cost. You can buy as a private person and later attach to any hotel.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Dec 25, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions