Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i want to buy new car my use is on highway ,long drive, not in city,yearly 6000-7000km which car diseal or petrol will be good for me?

By Hemang Vaidya on Jul 20, 2008


  • Expert Yearly 6000 to 7000 km is normal driving.

    YOu can Look ahead for Swift-dzire, Verna, Fiesta,SX4.

    One of the cars above will suit you for the highway driving.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Jul 20, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions