Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

hi everybody ..., i have orrisa registration qualis... now i have 2 change it into tamil nadu registration .. what are all i have 2 submit in rto .... bcoz just now i bought in second hand so i have 2 demand the document from the previous owner.. or if i pay road tax is enough?if accident occurs can i claim insurance? by jayanth,, chennai
By Jayanth 12 December 2009

today the registration is not a big problem if the documents of the car is ok .i have TM registered black color innova and the last time there is one accident for me also but it doesn't make any issue if our insurance company supported .we could pay the tax from any were in India also so don't want to worry about that pls check out the papers and documents correctly and make the sale letter from the owner and make sure that the car is relief from any other liabilities like loan and others that's all.
pls contact the insurance company if u have their number they will help u.

Answer by Josh 12 December 2009

yes all things do at like just a new vehicle purching

Answer by Vinayak Dalavi 12 December 2009
Expert`s comment:

The process involves getting nodue certificate from Orissa RTO .Pay the road tax in Tamil nadu and later you can claim the tax paid in Orissa which was paid earlier. The documents required involve address proof, id proof, PAN card number along with original documents of the car.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 12 December 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details