Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

hi i hve an old model Ambassador car it is 96 model one. can i change the body of my car with new model body of Avigo. if yes how i could get the body of avigo tell me what i could do for that.
By Josh 12 December 2009
Expert`s comment:

It can be altered like that of Avigo externally with good workmanship from car modification center.Please contact car modification center your near by area.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 12 December 2009

Yes, I did have an Ambassador Isuzu at one time but have since
sold it off.Best advice in this matter can be given by a good local workshop in the locality.

Answer by Deepak 12 December 2009

contact Mobile: 9989767475
warangal,andhra pradesh

Answer by Jagadam 12 December 2009
Expert`s comment:

Since Amby is a monocoque construction,it will not be possible and further RTO will object to such change of body.
You can go to your nearest Tinker and ask him his advice.
Technically it is not possible but practically it is possible provided the tinker is good. I do not know what is the AVIGO model.

Answer by Dr P C Rao 12 December 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details