Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am a central government servant (defence)> i wish to buy a car through CSD at Chennai get Temp registration and then bring it to bangalore and register it here. How to do it? Is this legally allowed?

By Kumar on Dec 4, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    Registering temporarily may not work out. You wil have to get registration number in Cennai and later on convert it to Bangalore registration. Better thing would be to take delivery at Bangalore itself through proper channel in CSD and get reistered in Bangalore directly.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Dec 5, 2009

  • I too am defence officer. Please contact me and I'll tell you registration procedure. Cell: 9769 0405 69
    Answer by Narinder on Dec 10, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions