Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have purchased second handle Hyundai Accent GLX car in Mumbai and have use it in Bangalore. I need to change the registration of car from Maharastra to Karnataka. I visited RTO office and they told me apart from RC book, NOC and Insurance they require that Original Invoice of the car at the time of purchase which I do not have nor my previous car owner. The RTO require this to check the Ex-show room price at the time of purchase in order to calculate the Road tax here. I am struck here. So please guide me how to proceed.
By Pritam 11 November 2009
Expert`s comment:

Please get in tuch with regional center of Hyundai Service or dealer where it was bought.They will have to help you out to get copy of the Invoice when it was bought.Please revert .

Answer by Shiva Shankar 11 November 2009

I have contacted the Dealer where the car was bought. They said they do not have any data before 2005.

Am In the process of contacting the Hyundai regional centre.

Answer by Pritam 11 November 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details