Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Last month, I have purchased second handle Hyundai Accent GLX car of 2001 year make in Mumbai. Now I got transfered to Bangalore. I need to change the registration of car from Maharastra to Karnataka. I do not have the Original Invoice of the car. Can you please suggest the process to follow in order to pay Raod tax. Also I require the Ex show room price of the Hyundai Accent GLX at the time of purchase in 2001. what would be the road tax in Bangalore for the same.
By Pritam 11 November 2009
Expert`s comment:

Apply for change of registration in the RTO in region of your residence alsong with original RC book, insurance copy etc with prescribed fee for the same. RTO will get all details from Mumbai office before registering the car here and also they will give info of exact amount of road tax to be paid. You can recover the road tax paid for the vehicle in Mumbai after submiting receipt of road tax paid in Bangalore.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 11 November 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details

Similar questions:
See All Questions