Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i have CBZ Old Model and i want to change the shocker's of the Bike and i am thinking of putting Hydraulic Shocker's but they are of double the rate, so is it worth putting them in and which one is the best co. whose shockers i should put in or will fix in Old CBZ.

By SUMEET on Jul 8, 2008


  • Expert Hi,
    . Yes you can put telescopic shocke absorbers which will cost app 2000Rs .Best thing is to put Hero Honda genuine parts from authorised dealer
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Jul 8, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions