Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hi, I have a bullet '96 model standard. Some of its chrome parts like handle bar nuts, gear shifter, kick etc. got rust. Do u advice me to do chrome work on that parts or should I replace them with new. Also can u tell me some chrome factories in new delhi.
By Gobind 10 October 2009
Expert`s comment:

if u have light rust on some items u may clean by nice water emery . u buy emery smal bit and dip in washing shoap ( RIN ) and rub with some water u will get best result .. or go to paint shop they will clear ut problem ...
there is no more diffrence in rate crhome or new replace ment. so go for new

Answer by GAUTAM JAIN CHENNAI 10 October 2009
Expert`s comment:

If you can get coating of chrome plating or paint that should be good engoughtouse the same for few more years.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 10 October 2009

Send all the parts, (which you want to make chrome plating for long lasting) to Chennai. There is best industrialists in the field.

Answer by Ramakrishnan 10 October 2009

MY suggetion to u will b that instead of chrome replace it .
chorme parts of my bike r rusted in a year& replace part r not rusted.

Answer by Sakib Naik 10 October 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details