Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

sir, can i transfer a tourist vehicle in private name ? And what will be the cost for INDICA 2005 DLE {MUMBAI} Is it advisable to do so? Car already run for 139000kms but giving me at 1lac. please advise

By Daddan on Sep 27, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    The tourist vehicle can be transferred to individual registration after surendaring Taxi permit at RTO.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Oct 1, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions