Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Dear sir , let me the right place where i can knock the door for justice with me for my complaint in hyundia verna crdi , under warranty rear and front tyres worn out ,with running 28000km , your dealer ready to give me 25% discount , why i should bear 75% when there was mechanical defect in car, complaint already lodged , no sutable reply since so far my customer id is i-25962965 regd no pb36 e 0311 india hopping suitable reply from your side lakhbir singh chahal jalandhar punjab india 144401 91 9815116115
By Lakhbir Singh 09 September 2009

Please send written complaint to the dealer /Head marketing of the co.if not send. Also inform them that if the problem is not solved you will approach the consumer court.
Pl. check up with the local consumer court how to make it faster.

Answer by Sharma 09 September 2009
Expert`s comment:

You can write to the director or regional manager(address are provided in owners manual)regarding the same Incase you done get proper reply thenyou cango for consumer fcourt.If The tyre wearout occured to faulty wheel alignment then it canbe replaced under warranty free of cost.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 09 September 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details