Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have Zen LX.Dec. 2004 model in Superb condition having comprehensive insurance tii Oct 09. of a nationalsed insh pune will be leaving for US in Sept.09 for three months, car will be not in use.I also want to change my insurance co. What should i do & wich co policy ishould take. shekhar
By Shekhar 08 August 2009
Expert`s comment:

As you will not be using the car for three months please take care to disconnect battery connections,park the vehicle in proper place to avoid exposure to moist and air.Cover the vehicle so as to prevent entering of rodents as much as possible.
For Insurance you cangofor any of the insurance company like National or ICICI etc.If in Bangalore you can also contact me at 9481906507.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 08 August 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details

Similar questions:
See All Questions