Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hi, anyone can pls give me best reply. Im going to buy car and my services can be transfd to all India. If I transfer state to state, again Regn.,road tax etc. to be paid for my car (white board).
By Sudhakar 08 August 2009

be practical, buy 5 yr old car.

Answer by Santosh 08 August 2009
Expert`s comment:

For long term usage it will be better to go for diesel car like Indica Vista.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 08 August 2009

in this case no need pay any road tax, depending on the validity of previous papers, which means documents u can continue, and registraion purpose for permament case u have to change registration from state to state for any objection and temporary purpose u should have all valid documents when ever what ever problem comes u have to face.

Answer by Ajay 08 August 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details