Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

sir, i have wind125, wch clocked 60,000km. good all rounder.i wish 2 replase d original spark plug wth a twin electrode one .plse advice d right sp plug number & make. manoj,kollam.mob 09633661135. tanx.
By Mnair 08 August 2009
Expert`s comment:

You can get a Bosch twin electrode spark plug which will solve the purpose.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 08 August 2009

sir, bosch twin elecrode sp plug is not available in kollam,keralam';not even wth stanes motors. plse give me d mail id of bosch plugs company. also give me d numb code of twin el plug eqlnt of mico ur2a.thanx.

Answer by Mnair 08 August 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details