Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

where in delhi i can modifi fazer153cc bike same as yzf r6 2009 and in what price and where i can get all orignal parts of yzf r6 2009 in delhi.

By Isparsh on Aug 7, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    For parts of R6 you can contact Yamaha dealer.You can modify the bike with help of any modification centers in Delhi.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Aug 7, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions