Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

if I buy an imported vehicle from Silvassa (Union territory) how much tax do I need to pay to change the registration in Chennai

By Venugopal on Jun 21, 2007


  • Expert Please contact the RTO of your region for Fee structure , As it varies from region to region and also depending upon model and place from where it is imported .
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Sep 13, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions