Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

please i would like to know if i can finance a car . iam in tokyo and my income is monthly 2lakh rupees. how can i finance a car which my family wants to use . . i like to buy toyota innova. thank you ,

By Bhupender on Jul 27, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    The best thing to do will be to take the car in any of your family members name.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Jul 27, 2009

  • hey man wht do u do in tokyo ?!
    whts ur degree?
    man 2 million?!
    u a businessman?
    Answer by Viral on Jul 28, 2009

  • man u can "gift" them with FORD ENDAVEOUR or SUZUKI GRAND VITARA or u can give TATA SAFARI
    Answer by Viral on Jul 28, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions