Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have a Chevrolet UVA. I am a car lover and have a little bit knowladge of the car maintaning.People say me my car is my Girl-friend. Dear Sir, My car tyre has got dammage after running only 9000km. Can you suggest me that this tyre will be replaced by the Car Company ( Chevrolet )or by the Tyre Company (MRF). What I have to do. You can call me on 9709555123. Thanking you Anand Patna
By Anand 07 July 2009
Expert`s comment:

You can take it to the Chevrolet dealer they will replace the tyre through MRF service engineer.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 07 July 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details