Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

what is the process/procedure to be followed reg. vehicles when we shift from one state to another state and also what will the expenditure for the process.
By Praveen Kumar 07 July 2009

You have to follow the same procedure of registration when you bought the car. Charges may very from state to state. Check with the concerned RTO Authority of the State you are likly to move.

Answer by Lalit Desai 07 July 2009
Expert`s comment:

Mr Lalit Desai has mentioned the exact information.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 07 July 2009

NOC+original invoice ,rc,tax bill,insurance copy all should be original and submit in RTO(wer ur going 2 shift)..

Answer by Jayanth 08 August 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details