Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hi, i am using a 2003 Toyota Rav4 abroad, if i need this to bring to india, what are the formalites need to be done, how much or % of duty tax will i have i to pay, please reply, i am searching at many website but unable to get a clear reply.
By Manoj 07 July 2009
Expert`s comment:

You can bring the car by paying customs duty of around 150 to 200%. You can approach the concerned airlines/goods carrier,they will provide information and arrange for all formalities.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 07 July 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details