Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have 2001 honda city.Front door (opp.driver side)glass beeding and back door left side mirror lifting motor damaged.Where can i get it? What will be the price?
By Nazeer 07 July 2009
Expert`s comment:

You can get the same done at Honda dealership.Please contact dealer for exact price.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 07 July 2009

Dear Nazeer,

Trust your car is first party insured. If so, do get the repairs/ replacement done at the authoried honda dealerships. In case you dont have the same insured, I would request you to take a tour of the Kurla bazaar with a reliable mechanic, near BKC Mumbai, you will get all that you want for your car. The cost for this will be less than one tenth of that what the authorised dealership would charge you.


Anand Kute

Answer by Anand Kute 07 July 2009

Go to the dealership Nazeer. You might save some money at an unauthorized mechanic, but the quality of workmanship, and genuineness of parts replaced will not be guaranteed.

Answer by Nitin 07 July 2009

hi,as nitin and anand have suggested,its best to seek the help of your local honda dealer

Answer by Darxide 07 July 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details