Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am in Taml Nadu,Chennai.Can I purchase other state second hand cars ?.Let me know the procedure of buying used cars from other states.
By T K SUBRAMANIAN 07 July 2009
Expert`s comment:

You can buy a car from other state and get change of registration to your name and state.You need to get nodue certificate from previous owner and apply for change of registration at your city.You will have to pay road tax as per rules in Tami Nadu.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 07 July 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details