Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have lost RC copy of my byke, which is on my cousin's name. he is in hyderabad, and can not come to mumbai. so, how can i apply for duplicate RC book, i can send him forms to him for sign

By RAJESH JAIN on Jun 25, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    Yes you can send the form to him and get detailes filled along with signature.Also get signed in the authorisation letter.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Jun 26, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions