Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i have a royal enfield 350, model 1993. my bikes insaurance got expired 3 months ago ,so i wanted to know that what amount will i have to pay for a 3rd party insaurance and which will be the best company for future reference since i have tried some companies and find their services unsatisfactory and slow.

By Praduman Pratap Singh on May 14, 2008


  • Expert Hi,
    Please provide your details in Insurance link in our website .The executive will contact you and do the needful.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Sep 13, 2008

  • Dear Praduman,

    Are you not using the bike, because if you using it are then you must not get a third party insurance. it serves a purpose if the bike is not being used...but if it is on road, then it is unsafe to ride...must must have comprehensive insurance.

    Also by the way, let me know if you wish to dispose it off.



    Answer by Jahangir Yar Khan on Nov 19, 2009

  • yar bhut purani ho gai hai ab bech de mere ko.
    My no is 9015606077
    Answer by Ayush Jaat on Oct 23, 2010

Post your Answer


Similar Questions