Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i have M-Zen 1996 model but with name of 1st owner would like to transfer it. owner is in USA now what all i can do to transfer it he said that he can sign any form and send me back please tell me what all i have to do which all forms i have to send him plz Urgent
By Bineeta 06 June 2009
Expert`s comment:

You can send the form of transfer of ownership available in all shops.He can sign in no objection certificate and that should be enough along with original documents.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 06 June 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details