Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I wanted to ask that I am going to buy a Mercedes S350 V6 2011 which is water damaged and the company changed its connecting rod and 1 piston.My question was this that should I buy
By Sachin Narula 04 April 2020

No sir as you have specified the car has been through very serious damage as coolant has entered into cylinder block due to which the rods are damaged pls dont buy the vehicle

Answer by Soham Vilas Bhabal 04 April 2020
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details

Similar questions:
See All Questions