Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I would like to buy Tata Indica V2 DLS-Euro-III,I m working in Gulf country.My NRI account in Tamil Nadu,Coimbatore,But I would like to buy this car in Mumbai.Please advise me how to get Car Loan?

By Muthu Srinivasan on Jun 5, 2009


  • Expert Hi,

    You canbuy the car in name of your friend or relatives.For getting auto loans physical presence of the customer is essential.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Jun 6, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions