Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I want to purchase bank seized automatic transmission car 9447454429 PILLAI
By M K PILLAI 03 March 2019

You may contact Branch Manager of your nearby bank preferably where you have your SB Account. Banks normally give advertisement in their Notice Board, news papers etc regarding auction of their seized vehicles.Another option is to contact pre-owned car dealers. But price may be a bit higher.

Answer by Visweswara Sharma T P 03 March 2019
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details