Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I own a 1987 Honda Integra and am looking for mechanical spares for this vehicle, may i know whom i can contact for the same. My requirement is power steering kit, tie rod ends, lower arms, steering ball joints.

By Jagan on May 29, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    Please mention your city so that we canprovide details of Major spares dealer in your city.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on May 30, 2009

  • Hi shiva, i live in bangalore, but if the spares are available in other cities and if you could provide me the contact no, then i could order the spares.
    Answer by Jagan on Jun 5, 2009

  • Expert Hi,
    Major spare parts dealers are available at Siddiah road near Urvashi theater.Please try there. I will also try for the same and provide information.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Jun 6, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions