Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I recently bought a new santro zing GL model but i am not satisfied with its rear suspensions and wants to have gas filled rear suspenions ,can i have changed suspensions if yes then how much would be the the cost?

By Rudra on May 28, 2009


  • I am also facing the same problem. I don't have the answer for you right now.
    Answer by Amitava Biswas on May 29, 2009

  • Expert Hi,
    You cannot change suspensionsystem but can get beter get the shock absorber checked and replaced under warranty.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on May 30, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions