Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

car meets with an accident and the vehicles goes in total loss.and its handed over to insurance company, insurance company was scrab the vehicle and sold to scrab person but it is not transferred my RC to buyer form since 2yrs what are the steps to be transferred to the party or insurer.
By K SATISH KUMAR 08 August 2018
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details