Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am going out of country for 4 months. My car will not be in use.My comprehensive insurance for 2004 Zen is expiring next month. What to do?

By Sharma on May 23, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    You can get the insurance renewed quickly if its still in time.Later on you will have to take car to insurance office for renewal.Please apply online our executive will do the needfull. Or please call 9819746897 regarding the same.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on May 23, 2009

  • i will insured your car at home. please call me at 9350706281
    Answer by Anil Kumar on Jun 16, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions