Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Car is registered under my fathers name and it is currently used by me son for daily use its our personal car I got job transfer from Mumbai to Tamil Nadu for short term say 1 year I want to ride car over there and heard about one time tax Can anyone assist me procedure for one time tax in new state Since I am going to ride and not my father therefore is it possible to do my own Any legal issues
By Vijay 06 June 2018
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details