Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

hi, i buy a car in 31 dec 2008. before 15days it accidet normally. u tell me that for plastic material nessesary to give 50% charge of material or nothing . urgent.

By Ravi Kant Pandey on May 21, 2009


  • Expert Ravi,

    You will have to pay 50% of the value for the platics. Its the law.
    Answer by Joshua on May 21, 2009

  • Expert Hi,
    In Insurance claims only 50% will be given for plastic parts slong with labour charges.Other 50 % to be paid by customer.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on May 21, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions