Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am a resident of Delhi and would like to buy an old car which is currently registered in Haryana. Can I transfer that old car to my name with HR26 numberplate.
By Dinesh 12 December 2017
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details